Mario Bombs Mario Bombs

This was awesome! I loved how nervous mario looked. The motion was captured so well!

Butter Slidy Stairs Butter Slidy Stairs

This is hysterical

TheMgamer responds:

Thanks I really appreciate it.

Cat Kite Cat Kite

Intuitive and hysterical! I didn't expect that, it was so creative! You're in flight effects were amazing! Keep it up!

tumps out to get ya tumps out to get ya

The audio was pretty nice and I'm sure if the drawings were more filled out it would be great.

sugurghost responds:

thanks :3c im working on improving

3D Horse Riding Quadruped Character Modeling, Rigging Animation Studio 3D Horse Riding Quadruped Character Modeling, Rigging Animation Studio

The graphics don't seem as great in this one as they do with Chesterfield Red. The motions you used were nice and I would like to see it racing others at some point in the future!

What is Griefing? What is Griefing?

This was pretty good! I liked how fluent your movements were!

Super360 responds:

Flotsam Flotsam

Absolutely incredible story. I loved it! The environment of the ship was done so well and the characters were captivating. The sound helped capture the moment and tie it all together.

UniversalHeat responds:

Thanks! That really means a lot. This was quite a labor of love.

Rayitas 05 Final Episode Rayitas 05 Final Episode

Awesome movie, I loved how creative it was. The animation was well done and stylistically it played out well. I also liked the soundtrack you used. Who was the beat by?

Juangatillo responds:

Thanks for your review, i make all the music in my animations

[Thriller]Love & Core [Thriller]Love & Core

This animation is excellent! side scrolling made this like watching a game. As for the style of this movie it was really nice too and it went the whole tone of it. Great job!

airman4 responds:

Thanks , yes i have made several works like that like it was a game
I like that style of visuals

LightFall LightFall

Phenomenal! Wow what a cool concept! The fighting was well paced and the way it was done with light and stars, it had a surreal feeling. What program(s) did you use to make this?

airman4 responds: