Mario Bombs Mario Bombs

This was awesome! I loved how nervous mario looked. The motion was captured so well!

Butter Slidy Stairs Butter Slidy Stairs

This is hysterical

TheMgamer responds:

Thanks I really appreciate it.

Cat Kite Cat Kite

Intuitive and hysterical! I didn't expect that, it was so creative! You're in flight effects were amazing! Keep it up!

Enkid Enkid

This game was a tun of fun but began to bug out in the human level. I went to try and shoot down at the enemy while on a ledge and got stuck. Possibly something to do with the hit registration?

leronir responds:

Yeah, probably, we still have to figure it out and fix some things... We intend to improve this game a lot. Thanks for the feedbaack, We're glad you enjoyed =)

Modern Blocky Paintball Modern Blocky Paintball

Wow! This was so cool even though I didn't get to play with people. This reminded me of Splatoon because of the paint splatters lol. I loved how fluent this was and the graphics were great. I wish more people were online so I could have tested out the hit registration, but what you have here is great

Take over the galaxy Take over the galaxy

It's looking great, but it doesn't seem to work for me in browser? I didn't understand how to play? Is this a demo for something you are working? If so I hope you keep up or add a control feature. I'd like to see more!

Gamer Engager Gamer Engager

This is such a great techno song! It keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time. The drop needs work though ;)

AlexFruity responds:

Thanks. I'm working on something new

Talking Real - Pico Day (S1E2) Talking Real - Pico Day (S1E2)

Farm weddings are great, are you headed to the Newgrounds meet?

RealFaction responds:

What newgrounds meet? I mean I'm going to Pico Day at the newgrounds office, but i don't know of a meet besides that.

Jazzebass Jazzebass

Lmao, this is so funky I love it!

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanks :)

Tankman Kirby Tankman Kirby

I love it! The reflection on the lenses came out really well! Bonus points for Kirby :D

Bane Bane

Ahhh it's so great! I can't believe how real it looks. The color is perfect.

I love you :3

Meliz1241 responds:

(late response) Heheheh thank you! Love you too!

Aesthetic Boogaloo Aesthetic Boogaloo

This is so cool! Holy crap I love the movement and colors! Great work!

JohnnyTwoByFour responds: